Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hook, Line, and Sinker

It's a rarity to catch a fish, let it go to grow some more, and then find that same fish again later. I must've left him with a scar he couldn't forget. To him I was the one that got away, but maybe I was the one fishing in the first place. Regardless of how it happened, I'm happy he caught on my line again. I've given up the solo fishing; now I fish with my husband for dreams.

E is and always has been my best friend. She is still on her fishing journey but what this blog is about is that search for the right someone, essentially a "how to" meet the right person. Here we have the perspective of two ambitious, charismatic and beautiful girls, one of whom has already found her soul mate, the other who is still looking, unsure of whether she even wants true love right now. That brings us to the first piece of advice:

Don't look for Mr. Right,
Look for Mr. Right-Now
and eventually, if he's the right guy,
that now part will eventually drop off.

-quote adapted from the movie, "The Sweetest Thing"

No comments:

Post a Comment